Salaam Sehat Insurance is a personal accident insurance managed by the sharia principles, as extended with funeral and inpatient compensations.
- The participant of Salaam Sehat Insurance eligible to be insured is between 6 (six) months to 24 (twenty four) years old.
- The waiting period of this insurance is 7 (seven) calendar days from the start of the insurance period for the benefits of inpatient due to illness. It is not applicable for the inpatient due to the accident.
- The inpatient benefits may be acquired when the Participant has been treated for a minimum of 2 (two) days.
- Insurance is applicable for 1 (one) year since the purchase date.
- Should any indecent occur that resulted in a series of events from the entire table of benefits mentioned above, the maximum compensation to be provided is at the limit of personal accident (in case of death) added with the funeral compensation.
- All payments are made under a reimbursement process.
- The coverage of this insurance is still compensated although Participant has been guaranteed by other health insurance or other inpatient coverage.
- Minimum purchase of 50 Participants.
- The report should be submitted 14 (fourteen) days following the date of the accident for personal accident claims, or following the release from the hospital/clinic by contacting Adira Care at 1 500 456.